in-silver is a convenient and water-resistant aerosol aluminium bandage used as a protective barrier against external irritants on simple wounds (minor cuts and abrasions), in small and large animals.
in-silver's water-resistant and adhesive properties make it an effective alternative to bandaging active animals or those hard to reach places, making it a must have for your medical kit.
To inspect the wound, in-silver can be easily removed with warm soapy water.
Reapplication should occur daily to every 3 days to ensure an optimal bacterial barrier is maintained until healed.
*Large size Coming Soon*
Benefits of in-silver:
- Fast, easy and painless spray application
- Excellent adhesion
- Easily washed off with warm soapy water
- Allows wound to oxygenate to aid healing
- Helps shrink body tissue and limit bleeding
- Can be applied over the top of other topical ointments and applications
- Acts as protective barrier to safeguard wound from bacterial contamination (dirt, moisture & insects) reducing risk of infection
- Can be used safely on horses, dogs, cats, poultry and other farm animals
Directions For Use:
Shake well before use. Thoroughly clean and disinfect the wound before application. Apply a thin layer of in-silver to the wound area. Repeat daily to every 3 days or as directed by a veterinarian.
in-silver does not contain sulfa or antibiotics, making it safe to use on animals intended for consumption.
- External use only.
- For veterinary use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not spray in or near the eyes.
This product will stain. Avoid contact with hands, clothes, and other objects.
Not intended for use in deep, infected, open/draining or complex wounds. Consult a veterinarian if in doubt.
Store below 30°C and away from direct sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures over 50°C.