in-sideout contains a nutraceutical blend of natural holistic ingredients including pre & probiotics to support and optimise immune & intestinal health of your equine partner.
in-sideout may assist your horse by:
- Optimising digestion & utilisation of nutrients
- Supporting immune balance
- Supporting healthy condition
- Supporting horses under stress
- Supporting skin and coat health
- Supporting ulcer prevention & horses with ulcers
- Supports horses with digestive upsets & optimises manure quality
- May help reduce feed costs
- Suitable for picky eaters
- Small feed rate
Why is gut health so important?
Gut health plays an important role not only in
uptaking nutrients but also in disease prevention,
metabolism balance, behaviour, and general
vitality. Health related issues can be exhibited as
the tip of iceberg and may be attributed to
damaged gut health as research supports.
Numerous stressors may compromise gut health
and be hard to avoid in daily life, including food
composition and regime, pathogen, mycotoxin,
environment, travel, intense work and climate
stressors. Thanks to EAC cutting-edge “BIM”
technology and high-quality ingredients in the
product in-sideout horse is designed for your
equine partner to be in the best of health to
optimise their performance.
|Foals, growing horses, ponies < 200kg or non-working horses||10g|
|Horses lactating, working, travelling, in late gestation or under stress||20g|
1 scoop = 10g
Mix through or add on top of feed. For best results, split dosage over morning & night feeds.
|How Many Days Does a Pack Last?|
- Yeast culture
- dried Aspergillus niger fermentation solubles
- dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product
- dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation solubles
- Yuccaschidigera extract
- dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product
- dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product
- Macleaya Cordata Extract
- Digestive Enzymes.